terms and conditions
These conditions of use apply to your browsing and use of this web site. Please read them before continuing to browse this web site. Madeblunt Limited ("Blunt") may vary these conditions of use at any time by changing them on this web site. Whilst the current version of these conditions of use will be maintained on the web site, Blunt™ has no obligation to notify you of any changes and recommends that you periodically review this web site for changes. This web site, any information contained on it and these conditions of use shall be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of New Zealand. The New Zealand courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes concerning matters involving this web site.
information on this website
Unless otherwise stated, you are permitted to access, view, copy, print (in limited quantities) or temporarily store textual material published by Blunt™ on this web site for your personal use only. Any copyright notice on that information must be retained on the copy. You are not permitted to reproduce, adapt, distribute or incorporate in any other work, in whole or in part, anything from this web site without written permission from Blunt™ or unless specifically allowed from our downloads section. You may not create a link from any other web site to any part of this web site, without Blunt™’s express consent. While Blunt™ has endeavoured to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate, current and complete, it does not accept liability for any error, misstatement or omission. Blunt™ may change the material on this web site at any time without prior notice. In the unlikely event that an unauthorised person makes changes to this web site, Blunt™ does not accept responsibility for those changes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on this web site. If you want to rely on any material on this web site you should contact Blunt™ first.
information to be provided by you
Some parts of this web site may enable you to provide comments relating to this web site or information provided on it. All comments will be regarded as public information and may be treated by Blunt™ as such. If any comments are made available on a public noticeboard, Blunt™ does not make any representations about nor endorses nor accepts any responsibility for the content or views of those comments. You may not make any comment which is defamatory, offensive or unlawful. Blunt™ may, at any time and for any reason, remove any comment provided by you that has been posted on a public noticeboard.
BLUNT intellectual property rights
The copyright in all materials (including rights in text, graphics, arrangement and overall design of this web site) displayed or available on this web site belongs to Blunt™ unless otherwise stated. If the owner of any material published on this web site is not Blunt™ then your rights in relation to that material will be as defined by the copyright owner of the material.
access to other websites
This web site may contain links to third party web sites. Those web sites are not under the control of Blunt™. The links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Accordingly, the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by Blunt™ of that web site. Blunt™ is not responsible for the content, validity, accuracy, or the use, of any other web site. You should check the terms and conditions applicable to any other web sites you use or verify such information with the third parties directly.
BLUNT liability excluded
Your use of this website is at your own risk. Subject to any terms implied by law which cannot be excluded, Blunt™ shall not be responsible or liable, in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damage, or for any loss of profit, income or savings, or any costs or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any other person, arising out of, or in connection with, your access to, or use of, this website or any linked websites, other than claims arising under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, where applicable. Where you are purchasing for the purposes of a business, you agree that the terms of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply. All warranties and conditions implied under any other statutes (including the Sale of Goods Act (1908) are expressly excluded from your warranty. All warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, fitness for purpose or usefulness of the information contained on this website are excluded to the extent permitted by law. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever information you select for your use is free of items such as viruses, worms, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
In order to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes, Blunt™ does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas or suggestions ("Submissions"). If you send Submissions to Blunt™ or the Website, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of the Submissions grants) to Blunt and its successors, assigns and licensees a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable, sub-licensable, right and license to use and exploit the Submissions or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques associated with the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, using any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without providing any attribution or compensation to you or any other person, without any liability whatsoever, and free from any obligation of confidence or other duties on the part of Blunt™ or its successors, assignees and licensees, and you agree, represent and warrant that all moral rights in the Submissions are waived in favor of Blunt™ and its successors, assignees and licensees.
terms & conditions of sales
Blunt™ may change its pricing on its website without notice at any time. Blunt™ cannot guarantee that certain products will always be available when you place your order, but if your order cannot be filled immediately you can withdraw your order. Blunt™ reserves the right to limit the number of sale items purchased per customer.
delivery, cancellation, goods return for credit, and restocking fee
- Blunt™ will make every effort to ensure delivery of goods is on time but will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising in any way from any delay in delivery or performance. All claims for shortage or damage during delivery must be made to the carrier within seven days of the date of delivery.
- Delivery shall be made at the place indicated in the contract. Blunt™ will take all reasonable steps to make delivery at the time requested by the Customer but shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by the Customer for delay in delivery.
- In the event that the Customer cancels any order subsequent to dispatch by Blunt™ to the Customer (regardless of whether or not said order has been delivered to the Customer), Blunt™ will credit the Customer for the order value less the restock fee on return in saleable condition of the items ordered provided such return is within 7 days of dispatch. Freight charges will not be credited.
- Unless agreed in writing by the issuance of a Goods Return Authority from Blunt™ no goods will be accepted for credit after dispatch. lf Blunt™ agrees to accept the goods for credit, then Blunt™ will credit the Customer the invoice value less the restock fee, less freight charges, on return in saleable condition of the items ordered. No goods will be accepted for credit if the goods are found to be tampered with or damaged. Freight charges will not be credited.
- Restock fee: All goods ordered in error by the Customer or goods the Customer wishes to return are subject to a restock fee. This fee will be disclosed to you prior to any costs being incurred. Please note that according to the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, we do not have to give you a refund if you change your mind or just did not like the goods or they did not suit you, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumers Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the provision will be deemed to be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement tenures to the benefit of and is binding upon each of www.bluntumbrellas.com and its successors, assigns and related persons, and you and your heirs, executors, administrators, successors, permitted assigns and personal representatives. You may not assignees this Agreement or the rights and obligations under this Agreement. Blunt™ may assign this Agreement and its rights and obligations under this Agreement without your consent. No consent or waiver by any party to or of any breach or default by any other party in its performance of its obligations under this Agreement will be: (a) deemed or construed to be a consent to or waiver of a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party; or (b) effective unless in writing and signed by all parties. The parties have expressly requested and required that this Agreement and all other related documents be drawn up in the English language.